TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All members must be over 21 years of age. Our shippers require the signature of a person 21 years or older upon receipt. We strongly recommend delivery of wine shipments to businesses, rather than home addresses.
- We ship wine to select states in accordance with state laws.
- Please “white list” @vino-direct.com in your spam filter so we may properly notify you.
- Club allocations occur every February/May and August/November timeframes.
- A minimum of two Club allotments is required.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL UPON SHIPMENT FROM OUR DOCK. If your shipment is damaged on arrival, contact us immediately.
- Your wine will be billed to your credit card approximately 15 days in advance of the first allocation event.
- Sales tax will be added where applicable by California State Law.
- Scheduled allocations are subject to change due to weather, production factors, and date of sign up.
- If a member terminates prior to the shipment or pick up of two allocations, a $20 processing fee will be imposed.
- If you decide to skip a shipment or cancel your Membership after we charge your card but before we process a pending shipment, we will fully refund your credit card. If we receive your notification after we have completed a shipment, no refund will be issued.
- If you cancel your membership after we send email notification of a pending shipment, we strongly recommend that you confirm your cancellation in writing.
- If you do not receive your shipment within a reasonable time from shipping notification, contact us. If your shipment cannot be located and delivered we will replace it, subject to availability.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Please contact us at email@example.com or (310) 295-7509 for more details.
- Vino Direct, LLC reserves the right to terminate any individual membership.